Monday, March 14, 2011

elodea BIBLE LEARNINGS n JOURNAL ART n eAC

I have been experimenting with watercolor pencils....this is the result.  Why did I called it elodea?
Elodea is an aquatic plant (sometimes referred as "water weed") that grows beautifully and feeds many different types of fish.  Elodea grows wild and can takeover an area (or fish tank). 





As a christian we need to grow in the Lord and take over the world...let everyone know that Jesus is Alive and He is coming back again. 

The message of Jesus dying on the cross to save us and then raising from the dead is very important.  The message is a life changing one, and gives us forgiveness and hope for a future with God.  Remember Jesus rose from the dead and He is alive!  This is the fact that we must see.  This is the faith that we must share.  Are you sharing your faith in Jesus?  I wonder if you know that Jesus is alive right now.  I wonder if you every asked Him to forgive you of your sins.  With all the things that are happening in this world: earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear threats, why not be ready by accepting Him.  What do you have to lose?  Oh, wait – eternal death, if you do not accept Him. 
Remember there is no 'special' prayer that has to be said but some important acknowledgment: God loves me, I am a sinner and I need forgiveness, please forgive me accept me, I want you to be my Lord and Savior - - I accept you into my life.
Remember JESUS IS ALIVE !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment