Thursday, February 19, 2015

My LifeBook 2012 CREATIONS

I enjoyed all the projects in this "workshop" provided by Tam Laporte.  What a talented young lady.  If you want to see her work check out her website:  http://willowing.ning.com

Here is my take on all the 12 projects for LB 2012 I was only able to do Tam's activities because I signed up too late for all the other goodies.

Lesson ONE... CELEBRATING MY GODDESS SUPERPOWERS




Lesson TWO... PAINT OVER COLLAGE


Lesson THREE... PHOTO ALTERING
           (I will not post picture because it is personal)

Lesson FOUR... HONORING MY PAST






Lesson FIVE... HONORING THE PRESENT



Lesson SIX... BLOB ART and TOTEM ANIMALS



Full View of Art Blob

Left two panels of Art Blob

Right two panels of Art Blob


Lesson SEVEN... HEALING THE INNER CRITIC, PROFILE PORTRAIT

Panel One - Me

Panel Two - My Encourager

Panel Three - My Inner Critic


Lesson EIGHT... A LITTLE LOVE HOUSE


Closed Door View

Opened Door View


Lesson NINE... MANDALAS FOR INTUITIVE HEALING



Lesson TEN... PAPER AND FABRIC COLLAGE



Lesson ELEVEN... WHIMSICAL CHARACTER



Lesson TWELVE... BINDING YOUR LIFE BOOK
   (I chose to glue my watercolor paper onto my spiral art journal notebook)

This was fun.
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment