- I took the crayons' wrapper paper off then carefully cut them into different sizes when arranging them into different letters.
- The background is white foam board.
- The wood used for the border was purchased at Lowes and it is nothing more than "wood trim".
- The wood border were spray painted in turquoise and cut to size (very easy to cut with a small hand saw).
- Finally I hot glued everything and wrote words that spoke to me at the moment.
This cute display is in my office. Enjoy!
This post is for the "Stampinton Craft Month" Pinterest Board.