Monday, March 2, 2015

My Documented Life Project (DLP) 2015 JANUARY Creations

I found this FREE art journaling project and I am enjoying the weekly "challenges".  Here is January, 2015…enjoy.

JANUARY, 2015     THEME:  THE BLANK PAGE AND HOW TO FACE IT!

Week 1 (Jan 1) = Art Challenge: Book Paper
                              Journal Prompt: Be Your Own Goal Keeper

Week 2 (Jan 10) = Art Challenge: Gesso
                                Journal Prompt:  "The beginning is always today." -Mary Shelley

Week 3  (Jan 17) = Art Challenge:  The Color Wheel
                                 Journal Prompt:  "I found I could say things with color and shapes that I 
                                                                  couldn't say any other way…" -Georgia O'Keeffe

Week 4 ( Jan 24) = Art Challenge: Writing
                                 Journal Prompt:  Words with Friends

Week 5 (Jan 31) = Art Challenge:  Under Paper
                                Journal Prompt: What Lies Beneath?





No comments:

Post a Comment