Sunday, March 15, 2015

D R E A M wooden block and curtains - Ruby's Shabby Chic Creation

Here is a double take on my creation…
I went to a workshop and made the "T E X A S" blocks but of course this shabby chic girl wanted to create my version with lace and ribbons so…
I turned the wooden blocks around and created "D R E AM".
This is what I used (see pictures for a closeup of the details) and checkout the "curtains" I made.
BLOCKS
Wood blocks
Modge Podge
Old Book
Ink Pad = Distress Vintage Photo Color
D R E A M letters
Tacky Glue, Lace, Ribbon, Flowers, Button, Rubber stamp, Stazon, Yarn and more.
CURTAINS
Made some curtains (fabric from Hancock Fabric Store) and burlap (roll from Wal-Mart)
This post is for the "Stampinton Craft Month" Pinterest Board.
Front View - On the mantle


Back View - On the mantle

On the windowsill 

Drew the letters
Cut out the letters

Gathered all the materials





Opened View Curtain 1
Closed View Curtain 2


No comments:

Post a Comment